Monday, February 11, 2008

Gentleman, start your engines!!

What a fun day we had at the shoot out! It was long though and Teague and I are STILL in recovery mode. The kids had a great time so it was worth it, in the words of Marika, "It was awesome!" She doesn't normally give me any kind of enthusiasm these days, so I am taking awesome and running with it!


(*Caution, there are tons of pictures! Just be thankful I did not upload all 158 of them and just gave you the cliff notes version of our day! Enjoy )


Only when you are this age can you be cramped together in the back of the car for 2 hours! Well, the Nintendo DS's sorta helped...




The beginning of all the walking...




Jayde managed to work her charms on Aaron early in...
I imagine it was the dimples...

















New shirts!

















































Anyone for a fun game of kick the stick I am holding?


(*no children were injured in the making of this picture)



How many people does it take to grill a hamburger anyway??














Let's go racing!






The group







THE END...

I'm pooped!























No comments: