Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Perry's!

Yay, so we are totally like, a part of the cyber world now :>

Still tweaking the site - things are not quite how I would like them, but we are getting there!!

Compulsive disorder = issues

I really just wanted a site for all our family to go to when they felt the need to get caught up on just what it is we do all the time.

That is all for now cuz there are 2 sweet little girls that need to be tucked in to bed.

Check back as little or as often as you like - I guarantee there will be something entertaining to read or see, in fact we are heading to Daytona for the Budweiser shoot out this Saturday- that is Nascar in case ya didn't know - and I will have my camera snapping away and many funny tales to share I am sure.

See ya soon!

No comments: