This is what it looks like when I take Jayde to the bus in the morning, I only had the street lamp to go on, so the lighting is most definitly not ideal, but you get the idea. What you don't see is a 65 pound Diesel boy strapped to my waist - this is mostly due in part to having the pole of the street lamp to distract him. Otherwise? This would have so been an action shot!Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
The girls were all ready to go with their Shamrock headbands - I am still quite in shock that Marika wore hers and added a bonus bead accessory. She can be a bit "opinionated" about what she wears, and by "opinionated" I mean she wears nothing I think she would want to wear.
This is what it looks like when I take Jayde to the bus in the morning, I only had the street lamp to go on, so the lighting is most definitly not ideal, but you get the idea. What you don't see is a 65 pound Diesel boy strapped to my waist - this is mostly due in part to having the pole of the street lamp to distract him. Otherwise? This would have so been an action shot!
This is what it looks like when I take Jayde to the bus in the morning, I only had the street lamp to go on, so the lighting is most definitly not ideal, but you get the idea. What you don't see is a 65 pound Diesel boy strapped to my waist - this is mostly due in part to having the pole of the street lamp to distract him. Otherwise? This would have so been an action shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment