Remember that one time you got stuck in the bathtub? We couldn't find you anywhere, you jumped in to get some water because whenever we washed our hands or took a bath you had to get water out of the faucet.
Remember when you learned all those tricks? And then we made you do them ALL the time for everybody, and you did them? Every time...
Remember the fish you loved to play with? It was bigger than you, but you dragged it all over the house.
Remember when we would go Bye Bye? The only time I ever really saw your eyes was when your head was hanging out the window.
Speaking of seeing your eyes, remember when momma cut your hair around them? We decided then and there that momma should never, ever cut hair for a living!
Remember that time when I took you running with Marika and I? We were just about home and you were done, so I put you in the bottom of the stroller and you took a quick break. Marika thought that was funny and so did I.
Remember that time when you came home from the groomers and they forgot that daddy had specific "bandanna" instructions? Those bows never came out so fast, I can't even remember what color they were!
Remember when Marika started to crawl, you were not so happy about her grabbing your hair. You eventually gave up and once Jayde and Juliana came along you had no problem with those little people anymore.
There are so many more great memories that I will never ever forget, I know you can't live forever, and I am glad you got to spend your days with us. Thanks for being my buddy, thanks for all the laughs, I will miss you lot's and lot's...
my Nomino...

Domino
1991-2008
4 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that did it!!!!Great tribute to our little buddy! I LOVE the picture you posted, so like him!
Mom
Yeah, I went over the edge after this post too...
AWEEEE~ RIP DOMINO. You are very fortunate you had such a long time with him. our perfect family friend had to leave us after only 3years. : ( Maybe Domino will teach Grayson Jack all those tricks he learned from you. Gray didn't want anything to do with that while here. He just wanted you to love him and for you to get out of HIS spot on the couch! God bless all of our little furry friends that bring us sooo much happiness. : )
Tara
My favorite was when he used to howl if anyone sang so we would call people on their birthday and have Domino "sing" to them :)
-Carrie
Post a Comment