What a busy and FUN vacation week! Sunday night the girls spent the night with Mimi and PawPaw and I think the only time they were out of the pool was when it was time to sleep and use the potty!!
Tuesday was movie day and physicals, I wish I had planned that day better because I would have done the movie AFTER the doctor visit cuz we were due for shots, 2 each...yeeeeouch! The girls did fabulous though and not a tear was shed, in fact it was more like your done?? We saw the movie Horton hears a Who, and it is a great movie! Very cute and funny, we will most certainly be buying that one :>
Wednesday was beach day...10-5 we were soakin up the rays and having a ball! I literally coated us with sunscreen every hour, but I still managed to get a bit crispy, gotta love the first sunburn of the season!! Jayde was a tad red, but it went away that night, so I am the only one suffering but hey, I got some color finally so I am smiling through the pain!
Marika made a castle and Jayde turned into a mermaid.

Thursday was spent at Grandma and Grandpas and mommy had the ENTIRE house to herself all day long...Thursday was a good day...I am gonna miss it...Friday was a lazy day of just hanging round the house and watching movies, nothing better :> Teague took off from work so it was nice to have some lazy family time.
Jayde and I worked on her diorama for her school project. She had to create a Bobcat's habitat - Thank goodness for Home Shopping Network samples! Makes a mom's life so much easier, this was the mac daddy kit.



Saturday is Renn fest - PIRATE WEEKEND!!! My favorite :> I knew that would need an entire post all to itself so pics will be soon to follow!!
I can't believe the week is gone, never lasts long enough, but at the same time it will be good to get back into a routine. Until then, I will be enjoying the last few precious hours of vacation I have left!!
1 comment:
Jaydie girl, you did a GREAT job on your project for school. I can see lots of animals living in there. Again, GREAT JOB!!!
Love,
MiMi
Post a Comment