Sunday, June 15, 2008

Grillin' baby!

I had a brilliant idea to get Teague a new grill for Father's day, however, as I stood in front of the massive grills at Home Depot, it dawned on me that I had not thought this idea through very well.

Big grill + packed trailblazer = not getting a grill anytime soon!

So I ended up having to just surprise him with an IOU this morning as he was opening cards, and we borrowed the neighbors truck and found the perfect grill - just in time cuz we had chicken marinating in the fridge!

We ate well, my friends - the chicken was evenly cooked and delicious! Our old grill was good and ran the course but I can tell you, it doesn't hold a candle to the grillin' action we got on the new mac daddy grill!

Happy Father's Day Daddy, we love you very much!!!

No comments: