Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Sorry there hasn't been a new post in a while, I sort of um...forgot my login and password LOL!!! Luckily I typed it in correctly one day just not even thinking...now this vital information is saved in a word doc :).


ANYWHO...


Here is Halloween, we had a great day - it is so much better when it falls on a weekend day!


Halloween deco and CANDY!!!

Marika with Mr. Pumkin Mr. Pumpkin

My Scary witch - black cat was a bonus to this costume
The trick r treaters before heading out, minus one 35 pound boxer pup of love!

*not pictured would be the drink Jayde carried around, a plastic wine glass, trimmed with green sugar and filled with sprite dyed with green food coloring...her own cauldron of brew!

We had fun, Jayde didn't last as long as I did when I was her age, but I guess that is what happens when candy is readily available at all times. With my mom being a dental hygienist, Aaron and I had to get as much candy as we could - Halloween was serious LOL!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I had been a dental hygienist, but thanks for the complement! I liked your new posts. I was waiting patiently for one! :)
Mom

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

Well then, please tell me you did something that involved teeth??? LOL sorry bout that!