Saturday, January 23, 2010

A decade + 1

Jayde had her birthday party today, it was tons of fun - here are a few pics :)
The group of friends

The table and cake - 1st attempt at the cake turned out pretty good!
(there are many mental notes taken so the next cake should be better)

Candles!
(you can't see but they are sparkler candles so they were a lot cooler than the picture shows)


Mimi and Marika



Playing Chubby Bunny!
If you don't know what that is, you have to put marshmallows in your mouth and say "Chubby Bunny, the more you get in you win, her friend Julie won with 4 :)
(For the record...Aaron and I totally played and I beat him by 2! Not that I am counting or anything...CHAMPION=ME!)


Egg Toss


Grandpa entertaining with his "guitar shirt" and yes, it really plays...totally the coolest thing EVER!

IPod radio dock from Mommy and Daddy


Jayde blowing out her candles



...And then...Daddy and Mommy took a nap!! LOL







No comments: