A few pics from our family gift exchange, I of course only took video on Christmas Day no actual still shots!! Not sure how that happened but I will blame it on fatigue!
Juliana helping Eli open his presents

Jayde and Juliana drawing on Jayde's new white board from Mimi and Pawpaw

Jayde's new whiteboard

Eli and his cars - all is perfect with the world!

Juliana coloring

Mimi helping Eli

Marika and her Pawpaw

CARS!

Happy New Year everybody! Teague and I celebrate the end of 12 years and the beginning of our lucky 13th!!

Love to you all :)
2 comments:
MiMi made the blog!! Great shots of the night. Thanks again for hosting with the mostest!!
Love, Mom
Anytime! It was nice to have everyone here :) Next year I am gonna have to remove all pets and do a massive vacuum and dust job...poor daddy...
Post a Comment