Monday, June 28, 2010

Sugar and Spice...

I went to a friends baby shower this weekend, besides the heat it was so nice and I got to meet some of her family. She is having a girl, in case the pink wasn't obvious enough ;) It was held at a country club so she got a few, ahem, dresses for Mia that will never see the light of day. They were so cute and even had her name embroidered on them, but they were solid white! I have a feeling it will be a "picture only" outfit and will be carefully wrapped in plastic until the picture is taken and then carefully removed from the baby after.

I made the card using parts of her invitation, she loved it.


Place setting was so cute and the mimosa's were yummy.

Jennifer's mom made the place settings, so she was extremely impressed with my card making skeeels! That is Jennifer opening presents in the background.

A friend of Jen's mom made the cookies, I studied them carefully in hopes to get good ideas for our Christmas cookies this year.

Lunch - this salad was so good...


And the dessert? A combination of Heaven and perfection...there wasn't one thing wrong with any of it!

Some of the guests, these ladies are friends of her mom, Jen also had a few of her friends as well.

The gift table and the only shot I have of my gift and it is barely a shot at that. It is the 4th gift from the left behind the light pink bag. I used clear cellophane and layered pink and white polka dot tissue paper on top. Then I wrapped the gift and tied it with a layering of pink and brown polka dot ribbons. SO CUTE! But totally forgot to snap a picture...BOO!

It was a fun day :)








No comments: