A few months ago we took a small house loan out...ahem...we went to the movies with the girls to see Iron Man 2. Why are the movies so darn expensive??? SO annoying...anywho...we stopped at the best burger place in the world here in St. Petersburg called El Caps to get our burger on. We had been there before when the girls were a tad bit younger, so they didn't quite remember how amazing the burgers are. Jayde just about fell out of her chair after her first bite, it was hysterical!! Nothing like em, and since this place has been around for as long as I can remember, I don't even want to think about the grease build up in the grill, nor do I care to know the calorie count or fat grams involved in this little piece of Heaven...all I know is, they do it up all kinds of right and if you don't have juice rollin down your arm then something is wrong!

1 comment:
We have lived here 39 yrs and never heard of this burger place. Thanks for the info. SAE
Post a Comment