Friday, August 19, 2011

who has the bestest daddy ever?!?!?


The girls have been babysitting quite a bit lately and have managed to save up a bit of cash for themselves. We, being the greatest parents ever, have decided a savings account is in order. It is never too soon to help your kids NOT make the money mistakes you have made yourself.





His next move is to take them to the mall to go shopping and spend some of that hard earned cash...where in I lay in wait to see a cloud of smoke in the horizon from the window after he is there for a few hours...he is a brave, brave, man and one I respect even more now.


On the plus side, they are headed to Tampa to shop so I will get to meet them for lunch and steal tons of hugs and kisses from my babies. This ALMOST makes up for not being able to be with them all day.


No comments: