Tuesday, March 11, 2008

When a trip to the mall is justified...

I often resent when school is in session - as if the gods are playing cruel jokes on me. There are deadlines for projects, countless healthy lunches to be made, homework to check, and buses to catch. It seems at times that life is just one big swirl of crazy, and I don't know which end is up or if it is night or day - and don't get me started on daylight savings time, it's gonna take a week to recover from loosing that one precious hour of sleep! Add Softball games and working out and cleaning the house and - sheesh, is this what I signed up for???


It is a ball of crazy, a wild rollercoaster ride and a bucket full of stress - but all of it is justified when both those little girls come home with the ultimate reward for all their hard work. I am extremely proud of both of them and now owe them a trip to the mall for something new and sparkly and pretty; both girls made honor roll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls on Honor Roll!!!!!!!!! Your MiMi is soooo proud of you both. Keep up the good work, so you will be ready for college when that day comes. Joanna, you are an awesome Mom, and I am so proud of you as well!
Love,
Mom & MiMi