The weather man told us there was a 50% chance of rain today...we threw caution to the wind and headed to the beach anyway and boy did we have fun! The waves were HUGE!
Marika and her skim boarding skeels!
Jayde's first skim boarding injury
This will be on a slide show embarrassing her one day LOL!
I'm so glad to see you back blogging! The girls are growing up so quickly! They sure are some cuties...they have Summers' blood for sure! :) I hope y'all are doing well!
4 comments:
I'm so glad to see you back blogging! The girls are growing up so quickly! They sure are some cuties...they have Summers' blood for sure! :) I hope y'all are doing well!
Hi Beth! I am trying to be better at blogging about family fun times.
Thanks for stopping by, your boys are just so flippen cute, I hope I can meet them someday :)
Love those pics at the beach of the girls!! MiMi
Love the pics of the girls at the beach! Love, MiMi
Post a Comment